Back to School Study Skills Class
Friday, August 4, 2017
Do your kiddos have trouble taking notes in class? Do they find it a nightmare to prepare for tests and keep up with their homework load? Are they struggling with turning in assignments completed and on time?
What if THIS year could be different? The Back to School Study Skills Class is a valuable tool to help prepare students to do their very best this school year! This fun, helpful class will be useful to all students in providing new tools, tips and tricks to:
- Make memorization of facts easier and twice as fast
- Utilize excellent time management strategies to get the job done
- Strenghen neuro-pathways that forge good habits
- Learn organization strategies that knock out messy spaces and last-minute crisis
- Step up and take charge of their own education and preparation for their future
Time: 9:30am – 3:00pm (Including breaks and lunch)
Bring: Pen or pencils, and a sack lunch
Cost: $15 per person — includes a workbook packet and door prizes
(Parents are welcome to stay and observe for free.)
Registration Deadline: July 20, 2017 (This allows time to order books and ensure they arrive on time)
You do not need to attend the conference to attend the Study Skills Classes.